Fit-out, Project and Construction Management
Project preparation, technical advising for investors
To build? To buy? To rent?
For how much? What? From who? What size? Where? What are the regulations? Who is competent?
When is it going to be finished? HOW MUCH? Did it pay off? We really have not thought of that many things? It has not even been finished, but already has to be altered?
We plan and manage the remodeling, demolition, construction of the whole building.
If you feel lost at the maze of the Hungarian property market and building industry, do not hesitate to contact us! From preparing an investment concept that reflects the client's demands, through design and construction tender management (both general and specialty fields), we professionally supervise the construction until the handover.
We develop the complete interior design, even plan the furniture.
With the help of Millenia Zrt., Your company can find the most suitable home for their activity at the optimal costs as well. We keep the schedule, keep down the costs, and guarantee quality.
Project preparation, construction management
While using a building, there comes a time when their renewal becomes necessary. We offer professional solutions for constructions of bigger or smaller scope, alterations, extensions and refurbishment.
We show you the future design in 3D pictures/videos.
Either as supplementation to our standard management activities, or based on a separate specific contract, we provide a professionally well-established background for the complete implementation and coordination of any construction activities through our professionally trained experts, and, furthermore, we also prepare economic analyses and a documentation structure.
We establish the opportunity for controlling activities and for our customers we ensure accountable, high quality implementation carried out on time.
For fit-out works documentation, schedule and cost budget is prepared as well
A fit-out munkákhoz dokumentáció, ütemterv és költségvetés is készül
Key construction management activities:Contact
- Making contact
- Client demand analysis
- Preparation of a preliminary budget plan
- Issuing design tender, assessment of bids, conclusion of contracts
- Consultation with designers of specialty fields
- Permitting procedures
- Issuing construction tender, assessment of bids, conclusion of contracts
- Regular on-site inspections
- Direct consultation with the construction site manager and persons participating in construction activities
- Reviewing and entering remarks in the construction log in accordance with the relevant regulations
- Reviewing delivery notes, carrying out inspections, providing professional storage that meets the requirements of the applicable regulations
- Collecting and storing warranty documents, technical specifications, and test run logs
- Collecting, filing and archiving documentation
- Organizing test runs, handover-takeover procedures
- Organizing coordination meetings
- Sampling building materials to be used during construction works
- Organizing handover-takeover procedures, authority inspections
- Recording photo and video footage of the important milestones of construction work and documenting other relevant circumstances
Representing owners, keeping contact, contracting with the tenants and service providers, controlling building services and monitoring costs.
After 5 years' experience in facility management business we started to provide our residential representation services in 2004.