Project and contruction management
Either as supplementation to our standard management activities, or based on a separate specific contract, we provide a professionally well-established background for the complete implementation and coordination of any construction activities through our professionally trained experts, and, furthermore, we also prepare economic analyses and a documentation structure. We establish the opportunity for controlling activities and for our customers we ensure accountable, high quality implementation carried out on time.
Key construction management activities:
- Customer demand analysis
- Preparation of a preliminary budget plan
- Designing tender process, assessment of bids, conclusion of contracts
- Consultation with branch designers
- Licensing processes
- Dispatching construction tenders, assessment of bids, conclusion of contracts
- Regular on-site inspections
- Direct consultation with the chief supervisor and persons involved in construction activities
- Reviewing of and entering remarks in the construction log in accordance with the relevant regulations
- Reviewing of delivery notes, inspections, professional storage meeting the requirement of the applicable regulations
- Receipt and storage of warranty booklets, technical specifications, and test run logs
- Collection, filing and archiving of documentation
- Organisation of test runs, handover-takeover procedures
- Organisation of co-operation meetings, meetings
- Sampling of building materials utilised in the course of the construction works
- Organization of handover-takeover procedures, official acceptance procedures
- Recording photo and video footage of the execution of important aspects of construction work and documenting other relevant circumstances
- In the following, we present our company's unique service package, as well as specific developments ensuring professional management activities.
Representing owners, keeping contact, contracting with the tenants and service providers, controlling building services and monitoring costs.
After 5 years' experience in facility management business we started to provide our residential representation services in 2004.